The Stage 2 call for individual submissions to the CSSHE Annual Conference 2021 is now open. Submissions can be made until January 31, 2021 HERE. The formats which are open for submissions in Stage 2 are: individual paper for panel, individual contribution to roundtable, poster, ignite session, story-telling, ask-me-anything, and networking conversations. We encourage you to consider sharing your knowledge and expertise through one of the new formats being offered. Details of all the formats can be found in the call for proposals.
For those submitting an individual paper to a panel or wishing to contribute to a roundtable:
Please see attached the list of 21 panels and roundtables that were proposed during Stage 1/brought forward from 2020 and which are open to individual submissions in Stage 2. This list includes the call for proposals for each panel and roundtable as well as contact details for the organizers in case you want to ask them any questions ahead of making your submission. If your paper does not match any of the panels, use the option ‘Paper Presentation to Open Panel’ or ‘Roundtable Contribution to Open Roundtable’ in the submission form.
We remind you that by submitting a proposal, you agree to and understand the following:
- Proposals can only be submitted once. Do not submit the same proposal to more than one track.
- If you need help choosing the most appropriate track, please email the conference committee at email@example.com.
- The submission should not have been previously published, nor should it be under consideration by another conference.
- Each person may appear on the conference program as a presenter, chair, or discussant a maximum of two times.
- All those featured on the conference program 1) must register for the CSSHE conference, 2) must have current CSSHE membership, and 2) must register for Congress.
In our effort to be inclusive and equitable, and not put up financial barriers to participating in CSSHE 2021, the conference registration fees have been set as follows:
Regular rate: $50
Subsidized rate: Free
When registering, you will be able to choose either the regular or subsidized rate as is appropriate to your circumstances. No additional documentation will be required.
We look forward to receiving your submission by January 31 at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbQQgAMys3ITHheDAk2G9edBSJ11XqG263cx0o7nKomI4g5g/viewform