The Millennium Development Goals expire at the end of 2015. CSSHE has been invited by Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) to provide a submission towards defining a new set of international targets and a shared vision for higher education.
We have been asked to respond to the following six key questions:
- Why does the Post-2015 agenda matter for higher education?
- How are universities already addressing local, national, and international issues?
- How can universities prepare to respond to the Post-2015 agenda?
- What partnerships should universities establish to achieve their objectives?
- How can universities champion their contributions to wider society?
- How relevant and realistic are the Post-2015 goals likely to be?
Your engagement in the conversation matters to us. Please tell us what you think via the CSSHE BLOG. The CSSHE BLOG will be open until February 28, 2015. CSSHE welcomes your comments, they will be used to inform the CSSHE submission to ACU.
You can find out more and browse the submissions ACU has received so far at www.acu.ac.uk/beyond-2015.
President, The Canadian Society for the Study of Higher Education